I have implemented standards based on ASNY and CCAOM recommendations to keep everyone in the office safe. While it’s important to me that the office still feels comfortable and welcoming, during these times cleanliness takes precedence. Here are the steps we’re taking:
All practitioners in the office are following the same guidelines. We are all fully vaccinated and boosted, and in addition have committed to:
- Wear masks at all times
- As always, wash our hands before and after each patient interaction as well as immediately upon arrival to the office
- We have reduced patient load to 75% of capacity to ensure physical distancing, and are allocating more time after each appointment for thorough cleaning of the treatment room.
We can’t maintain a safe environment without your help. Here’s what I require on your part:
- Please wear a mask while in the office. If you forget your mask or don’t have one, I will provide one for you
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. We are spacing out timing of appointments in a specific way so that there is extra time for sanitizing treatment rooms
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (available in the office) immediately upon arrival
- New patient consultations will be done virtually. This will help minimize the time you and I spend in the treatment room together, which reduces risk
- After every appointment, treatment room surfaces are meticulously cleaned according to a written protocol
- Each treatment room has an air purifier with a HEPA filter and we allow at minimum 15 minutes between patients in order for fresh air to circulate
- Contactless payments: All patients are required to keep a credit card on file for payments. As always, your card is never charged without your permission and advance notice.
- Scheduling: I ask that you schedule your appointments online or via phone or email in order to minimize the time you spend in the office.
Do you have a question for Susan?